Japan is a beautiful country with an abundance of water activities to explore. From river rafting to snorkeling, there are plenty of activities to keep you entertained while visiting Japan. Here are the top 5 water activities for tourists to enjoy while in Japan and how much they cost.
1. River Rafting – River rafting is one of the most popular water activities in Japan. There are several rivers to choose from and the cost varies depending on the length of the trip, the number of people, and the season. Most river rafting trips cost around 5,000 yen per person.
2. Snorkeling – Snorkeling is a great way to explore the underwater world of Japan. There are several spots around the country that offer snorkeling tours. The cost for a snorkeling tour is usually around 4,000 yen per person.
3. Kayaking – Kayaking is a great way to explore the rivers and lakes of Japan. You can rent a kayak from most tourist spots for about 2,000 yen per hour.
4. Jet Skiing – Jet skiing is a great way to explore the open waters of Japan. There are several spots around the country that offer jet skiing tours. The cost for a jet skiing tour is usually around 8,000 yen per person.
5. Surfing – Surfing is a great way to explore the waves of Japan. There are several spots around the country that offer surfing lessons. The cost for a surfing lesson is usually around 5,000 yen per person.
These are just a few of the many water activities available in Japan. All of these activities can be found throughout the country, but some of the most popular spots are in Tokyo, Osaka, and Okinawa. So if you’re looking for a fun way to explore Japan, these are some of the best water activities to check out.